This article will explain:
- How to connect social accounts to your creator page
- How to disconnect social accounts to your creator page
Connecting your social accounts
Step 2: Choose your desired social media platform and follow the steps below:
1. Enter your Page ID and press the 'Connect' button.
2. Follow the Facebook API steps in the new window to authorise.
1. Enter your username and press the 'Connect' button.
1. Press the 'Connect' button.
2. Follow the Instagram API steps in the new window to authorise.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently experiencing problems with the Instagram API and so you will be unable to connect to your Instagram account at this time. This is unfortunately within Instagram's control and not ours. They are aware of the issue and are moving to fix it.
Once you have authorised each of your social accounts, your page will now pull in your latest social posts into the 'Posts' area of your page.
How to disconnect your social accounts
To disconnect your socials, simply navigate to the same area - 'Manage Socials' in your main menu.
Each of your social connections will now have buttons saying 'Disconnect'. Click on the corresponding button to the social connection you want to remove.
Social posts from this account will then no longer be pulled into your page.