The default account type on The Floor is the Fan Account. This allows you to subscribe to creators and purchase one-off items like event tickets and merchandise. Read below on how to create your Fan Account.
To create a Fan account:
Step 1: From The Floor homepage, click Sign Up at the top right of the screen.
Step 2: You have the choice to either sign up with your social account logins or sign up with your email.
- If signing up with social accounts:
- Click on either 'Google' or 'Facebook'. Follow the instructions you see in the new window that opens.
- If signing up with your email
- Enter your full name - this helps us for things like event tickets and personalised emails
- Enter your email
- Choose a password
- Confirm your password
- If there are any issues with the above, the system will let you know with a red error message. Green means you're good to go!
Step 3: An email will be sent to you with a validation code. This helps us avoid spam and phishing. Check your email and enter the code in the input boxes.
You are now a registered user on The Floor as a fan. A confirmation email will be sent to explaining all the benefits you have access to.
I want to become a creator as well
No problem! All fan accounts can apply for creator accounts as well. You can check out our article on how to do that here.